Shit man, after much pressure im taking a stab at this internet blogging hooplah. I figure i'll "publish" tid-bits of media that would better help you understand and get to know me..
..The Goal is to help you piece together an idea of how my mind functions & Hopefully you'll check out my blog enough times that you'll feel like you actually get this kid.

::::

text

|| RENT TO OWN||

m.o.r.e.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chest Piece Finished

::some shit you might not care about::
Referencing early philosopher's interpretations of the Trinity and knowledge of the path of the Sun, they divided the life of all living things into three parts: Growth, Maturity, and Decay. The phase of maturity being midday, the point where the Sun is highest in the sky and most radiant(powerful). ((rising, midday, and setting))

..further
THE LION OF THE SUN.
From Maurice’s Indian Antiquities.
the sun rising over the back of the lion or, astrologically, in the back of the lion, has always been considered symbolic of power and rulership..
Witness the lion of the Great mogul and the eagles of Cæsar and Napoleon.












My piece:
The last name "Parker," adopted in 2002 from my then step-father. Above the Sun & Lion












And the artist who made it happen..Jon B.
check him out www.realmtattoos.com












...next to be completed: My Invictus piece and then starting on what I have planned for my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment